Proactive news headlines including Endeavour Mining, NexTech AR Solutions, KWESST Micro Systems and LeanLife Health
New York, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — – Endeavour Mining Corp (TSE:EDV) (OTCMKTS:EDVMF) (FRA:E5Y1) confirms its strong growth pipeline with robust PFS reports for Ivory Coast and Mali projects click here
– The Valens Company (TSE:VLNS) (OTCQX:VLNCF) (FRA:7LV) submits site evidence package to Health Canada for its third Canadian manufacturing facility click here
– GR Silver Mining Ltd (CVE:GRSL) (FRA:GPE) (OTCQB:GRSLF) appoints new VP for Corporate Communications click here
– NexTech AR Solutions Corp (OTCQB:NEXCF) (NEO:NTAR.NE) (CSE:NTAR) says its Virtual Experience Platform hosted the recent Student Veterans of America’s 2021 National Conference click here
– Melkior Resources Inc (CVE:MKR) (OTCMKTS:MKRIF) (FRA:MEK1) reports further expansion to drilling at Carscallen gold project, Ontario click here
– LeanLife Health Inc (CSE:LLP) (OTC PINK:LHLNF) (FRA:LL1) orders ten more cases of Mike Tyson-branded Iron Energy for US sales push click here
– Gevo Inc (NASDAQ:GEVO) (FRA:ZGV3) and HCS Group sign strategic agreement to produce renewable low-carbon chemicals and sustainable aviation fuel in Europe click here
– KWESST Micro Systems Inc (CVE:KWE) (OTCQB:KWEMF) appoints international business and trade lawyer Elisabeth Preston to its board and as corporate secretary click here
– BioLargo Inc (OTCQB:BLGO) set to answer US President Joe Biden’s call to remove per and polyfluoroalkyl chemicals (PFAS) from drinking water click here
– Australis Capital Inc (CSE:AUSA) (OTCMKTS:AUSAF) (FRA:AC4) buys 51% stake in cannabis facility design/construction company ALPS click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]