Dublin, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles and OTR), By Component, By Application, By Demand Category, By Company and By Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2022-2026. The major drivers contributing to the growing demand of market include increasing sales of OTR vehicles and growing vehicle production. Moreover, growing technological advancements in electro-hydraulic automotive applications can create opportunities for automotive hydraulics system manufacturers which is positively impacting the growth of the market.
In terms of regional analysis, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the forecast followed by North America region due to increasing vehicle production and government mandates regarding the active and passive safety of vehicles. Furthermore, increasing investment in construction activities is projected to drive the growth in this region.
Some of the major players operating in the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market are Bosch, ZF Friedrichshafen, Borgwarner, JTEKT, Continental, GKN, Wabco, FTE Automotive, Schaeffler, Aisin Seiki. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market, in terms of value and volume
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market based on vehicle type, component, application, demand category and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the suppliers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturer across the globe.
The publisher calculated the market size of the Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Brand Awareness
5.3. Brand Recall
5.4. Product Pricing
5.5. Challenges & Unmet Needs
6. Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market Overview
7. Global Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles and OTR)
7.2.2. By Component (Hydraulic Master Cylinder, Hydraulic Reservoir, Hydraulic Hose and Hydraulic Slave Cylinder)
7.2.3. By Application (Hydraulic Clutch, Hydraulic Suspension, Hydraulic Brakes and Hydraulic Tappets)
7.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM Vs Aftermarket)
7.2.5. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
9. Europe & CIS Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Europe: Country Analysis
10. North America Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. North America: Country Analysis
11. South America Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
12. Middle East and Africa Automotive Hydraulics System Market Outlook
12.1. Market Size & Forecast
12.2. Market Share & Forecast
12.3. MEA: Country Analysis
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Robert Bosch GmbH
16.2. ZF Friedrichshafen
16.3. Borgwarner Inc.
16.4. JTEKT Corp.
16.5. Continental AG
16.6. GKN PLC
16.7. WABCO Holding, Inc.
16.8. FTE Automotive Group
16.9. Schaeffler AG
16.10. Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
17. Strategic Recommendation
18. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tapmlg
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900